Name:
Location: DFW, TX

Monday, March 27, 2006


Easy Rider Show
Keith called me up and said we were meeting up with a friend from work who just bought his first bike. Your first bike, WOW I remember that. It was a Honda trail 70... Ok, Ok I'm back. Anyway when we met up I was told it was Griff's 5th time to ride a bike. Not just his bike, ANY BIKE ! I must say I was worried. But he did great, better than some people who have been riding for years. The three of us rode a bit then headed off to the Easy Rider Show in Dallas. We met up with some more friends at the show. The show was great. It's just fascinating what people are doing with bikes these days. Some day I would love to build a custome bike. By the way, that's Keith on his '95 Fat Boy. He has it decked out ( lots of chrome ). And we've painted the engine since this pic was taken. I'll have more pics of his bike on a later posting. The next pic is of Vicki ( Keith's wife ). She too likes to ride. The pic was taken at the Hog dealer in south Ft. Worth. She said the bike she's sitting on is her DREAM BIKE ( $26,000 dream ). Go girl ! DREAM BIG ! Keith and I are hoping to get her riding her own bike soon ( save your money Keith ). Ok, back to the show. It was good. The bikes were cool, there were some Hot Babes , but the hot dog I ate sucked. Griff got a new motorcycle jacket ( I may have to find one like it, it's cool looking ). I think Griff is preaty hooked on riding. I think he spent the whole weekend on his bike ( Way to go dude! ). The time just flew by at the show. Before we knew it, it was time to go. It was a great day. And like always it's great hanging out with friends!


This pic is of Keith and Griff. It was taken at Fair Park in Dallas.














Ok, I just love short skirts on women and long hair is a plus.



Here are some of my favorite tank pics. If only I would have stayed in art class.
The things I could be doing ! Boy what a talent to be able to paint that way. I hope to one day get a paint job like that on my bike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home