Name:
Location: DFW, TX

Tuesday, November 29, 2005


BABE'S and BIKES
You know they just seem to go together. Here are some pics of the boys and I with some good looking Babes ! What is it about men that they just love to take pics with good looking women. I know I enjoy it ! Is it bragging rights? Or is it they just make us look good ? I don't know what it is, but it sure is fun. This first pic is of Mark and I at Hooters with our two favorite Hooters girls ( Candy n Jackie ). Mark and I have been going to Lewisvile Hooters to see these girls for many , many years. They both still work there. And both have been in the Hooters Calendar.



Here is Mark with his Venture at a Hooters poker run. They were doing a bike wash. And Mark just thought his bike was too dirty to pass it up.
This is a pic of the Boys at HOOTERS. In the pic is Tom A, Tom C, Mark, Byron, and me. This was taken at the HOOTERS in Grapevine. The girl is also a Flight Attendant for American Eagle. You can see why we hit it off so well with her.
Here is a pic of me and a VERY Hot Looking Hooters girl. She works at the Fort Worth Hooters. You know I think she wanted me ! But that could have been my fantasy talking.

Here is Gary at a Amarillo, Tx. Hooters. As you can see by the smile on his face, we were having a good time.
This is Tom A at one of our annual Hooters Biker Awards. I think that year he won the Bikers GQ award. It seemed like every time we all went for a ride , Tom always had some new biker outfit on.

This is Mindi. She worked at the Lewisvile Hooters then the Hooters in Addison. She too is one of our favorites.

This pic was taken at the Hooters in Addison. I can't remember this girls name , but I can remember how the hug felt. Mmm, Mmm Good !


This is Dee. She works at the Lewisville Hooters. She is the most sexy , wildest Hooters girl we know. The stories she tells us. WOW !
This is Gary at Strokers Of Dallas. This girl in the pic. is also in the TV series Hard Tails. It's on the Speed Channel every Tuesday night. She's even hotter in person. If you're ever in Dallas, you need to go to Strokers. It's the best biker hang out in the area!
This is the type of girls that hang out at Strokers on the weekend. This is the place to see BABES and BIKES.
Here is Gary again in heaven. This pic was taken at Sturgis 2004. Sturgis is a great place to see Babes and Bikes. Over 500,000 bikers gather there every year. It's a wild time filled with fun and good riding. The next few pics are of some of the girls we met there. They were all very nice and very willing to take Pics.






















Well I hope you have enjoyed looking at some of my BABES n BIKES pics. I will be adding more from time to time. I don't know most of the girls ,but I sure thank them for giving us guys that little bit of satisfaction of posing with a beautiful woman.

ELIO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home